- Selectable or concurrent dual-band radios support up to 450 Mbps per radio to maximize capacity and coverage.
- Single Point Setup, a controllerless technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access
points – without requiring additional hardware.
- The Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface enables a high-speed uplink to the wired network.
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection,
helps protect sensitive business information.
- Captive portal support enables highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles.
- SmartSignal Antenna increases the wireless coverage area by automatically optimizing the antenna pattern.
- Simple installation and intuitive web-based configuration and wizard enable fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes.
- Support for PoE enables easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
- Sleek design with 5 internal antennas on the WAP551 , with a versatile mounting kit that enables installation on a ceiling or wall.
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades.
|LAN Connectivity||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Padrões Suportados||802.11 B (11 Mbps, 2.4 GHz), 802.11 G (54 Mbps, 2.4 GHz)|